Adopt as is or customize our pre-built applications to deliver your healthcare analytics solutions faster and increase the ROI on your BI investment. These healthcare dashboards and BI management tools will help shorten you development cycle time and can be used as templates for additional solutions.
- What reports and dashboards are available for a given topic?
- What metrics are used in a report? And how are they defined?
- Who has viewed which reports or dashboards?
- What reports exist even when I don't have access to them?
Audience: CIO, CMIO, BI Directors and Managers, anyone seeking to manage access to analytics content
Key operational questions: - How crowded is the emergency room?
- Is crowding getting worse?
- Are patients leaving because of higher volumes of visits or longer wait times?
- How severe are patients conditions when they come to the ED?
Audience: ED Managers, ED Nurse Managers, Admin Assistants and Quality Assurance
Key Metrics: ED Volumes, Total Cycle Time, Walk In Rate, Door to Triage, Acuity Volumes
- What percentage of ED patients leave without getting treatment?
- When are the business months, days, hours for the ED?
- What conditions are most patients being treated for?
- Which groups of patients experience the highest cost?
Audience: CMIO, Quality Director, Emergency Department Leaders
Metrics: ED LOS, ED LWBS Rate, Revenue, Fixed and Variable Costs
Key operational questions: - How well are appointment schedules managed for new vs. established patients?
- How are clinics performing against their revenue and productivity targets?
- Are patients waiting too long to get an appointment? Is their visit experience negatively impacted by long wait times?
- Where are the best opportunities to improve cycle time?
- What drives variability in provider productivity and performance?
Audience: Clinic Managers, Providers, Financial Analyst, Managers and Directors
Key Metrics: Encounter Volumes, Cycle Times, 3rd Next Available for New and Established Patients
Key operational questions:
- What are the most profitable services for IP and OP operations?
- Is IP revenue up because of higher admissions or longer stays?
- Which payer has the highest outstanding AR?
- What are the top/bottom revenue centers and where are opportunities to further increase revenue?
Audience: Financial Analyst, Managers and Directors
Key Metrics: Outpatient Revenue, Inpatient Revenue, LOS and Financial Class Volumes